General Information - Signature Series Glassdoors
What are the options you offer for your Signature Glassdoors Series?
We supply and install Fix Glass, Single hinge door, Double Hinges Door, Shower Screen, Sliding (up to 4 tracks), Bifold, Sliding Windows (for internal use), along with the option for Lattice designs and a wide range of glass to choose from.
Our low maintenance aluminium frames comes Standard Matt Black and in 3 other different matt colors (top up required): Enamel White (cream white), Khaki Grey and Matt Gold.
What sets you different with other glass door companies?
At Oculus Collective, we are able to offer our Signature Series to our customers at a cost efficient price point with a trackless system (Bifold & Sliding) and also Soft Closing.
Plus, we provide FREE Installation and Delivery services.
Aesthetically, we just look better!
How long do we need to wait after placing an order?
*IMPORTANT: Oculus will not in responsible for any tangible or intangible loses suffered due to completion of works*
After we have received a 70% deposit, we will then proceed with the order and would require the customer to pay any outstanding amount before delivery/installation.
Lead time of 8 – 10 weeks (due to current shipping port congestion worldwide) will start after the 70% deposit is received by Oculus Collective. Upon receiving the full payment, installation will be completed within 2 weeks. Kindly ONLY proceed with the order if you are agreeable to the waiting time.
Updated 1 Feb 2023: For orders (Fix/Casement/Sliding/Bifold) with Standard Black frame and Standard Clear 8mm tempered glass, lead time 5-6 weeks ETA *after Final Measurement*, subjected to material availability.
We seek your kind understanding that no cancellation can be made else the full sum of deposit will be forfeited regardless of any reasons. 50% of deposit will be forfeited if a request to cancel order is raised before any fabrication due to initial commitment to lock down any unit price. All sales are Final.
Any changes of design or configuration will required a minimum top-up of 30% of the total amount payable for your project if fabrication has started.
In an event when your items are ready, customers will have to proceed with full payment within 2 weeks and to schedule a date for installation. If your house is not ready for installation, Oculus Collective will have the rights to hold your order for only 2 months Free-Of-Charge, thereafter storage fees applies (5%) for each subsequent month.
Do note that unforeseen delays might occur due to the pandemic situation we are in, but rest assured, your projects are our utmost priorities and we will do our best to deliver high quality products to your doorstep within the stipulated timeframe.
What if my aluminium glassdoor oxidizes over time? Is it considered a defect?
Do take note that Aluminium will oxidize even in the presence of air, hence it is not deemed as defective. Aluminium oxidization is what makes Aluminium corrosive-resistant.
What are the glass options?
Besides our basic 8mm Clear Tempered, we are providing you the best glass offerings:
Coloured, Tinted, Tempered, DGU Double Glazed Units (Noise reduction glass), UV, Ombre, Reeded, X-Reeded, Heat Soaked, Mirror, Frosted, Laminated, Copper Wire Mesh Glass, Artistic Glass, Graphical Glass.
Prices differ for each glass design.
Do you offer free estimates?
Yes, we have qualified door and window professionals who will assess your project carefully and offer options that fit your style and budget.
Each door or window should be measured and customised accordingly to a particular opening or orientation. Our consultant will arrange a site visit to provide you an accurate measurement and suggestions best for your project.
Do you have factories in Singapore or Overseas?
Yes, we have two factories in China for manufacturing and assembling of all our products and one in Singapore.
Do you have a showroom for us to see the physical product?
Yes we do. We have a physical showroom at 153 Kaki Bukit, Shun Li Industrial Park, Level 3, Singapore 416011.
Kindly make an appointment with us before heading down as we need to ensure our salesperson(s) will be around to assist you!
Please tell me more about the Signature Glassdoors Series warranty.
Each glassdoor product comes with a 1-year warranty on our tempered glass for spontaneous breakage (1-time replacement), Iron Mongery (system and mechanism). Oculus Collective follows in accordance with ASTM International Glass & Inspection Standards. ***details updated on 10 July 2023
At Oculus Collective, we take pride in the quality of our products and warrant them to be free of defective materials and workmanship. Warranty periods commence from delivery date and vary by products.
Warranty does not cover wear and tear (eg. Gradual color fading), and damages arising from misuse or use not in accordance with the product instructions. Any issues must be raised to relevant sales representatives within 7 days after installation by the rightful owner or the Interior Designer of the said project. Any defective or scratches found after 7 days will not be entertained.
If there’s any defective issue on your product, Oculus bear the costs and will need a period of 1 month* to rectify if there’s no material restrictions. It will take up to 2-3 months if we need to source overseas for replacement of parts for your project. Lifetime Warranty will only cover spontaneous breakage due to manufacturing defects of the glass. Please kindly provide photo/video proof for such claims.
Your warranty will be voided if they are installed improperly by 3rd parties. Oculus Collective warrants that under normal use of our products, they will be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own or reside in the home in which the windows or sliding doors were installed.
In an event if customer opted out any bottom track for any purposes (eg. aesthetics) and should the door be shaky, it will not fall under Oculus Collective’s responsibility/warranty. Hence, it will not be deemed as defective product. Oculus also reserves the rights to void warranty if payment is not received in full as originally invoiced, unless changes in terms are amicably agreed by both parties.
Kindly provide us your Invoice number as a reference for warranty issues. Warranty is not transferable to another name once owner decides to sell and move out of the property of installation.
Any issues with existing poor wall integrity and cracking of tiles during installation (eg. wall/tiles crack during drilling) at site will not fall under Oculus Collective’s responsibility as it is solely dependent on the building’s condition and will be settled by owner’s ID or plastering/tiling contractor.
*Please refer to the ‘Limitations & Exclusions’ clause at the bottom of this page for more details*
Purchase & Payment
What currency will I be charged in?
All prices stated on our site are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). Orders will also be charged in SGD.
What are the payment methods accepted?
We currently accept PayNow, Cash or Cheque. Customers can choose to pay via their Grab app by scanning the QR code using any credit or debit card. We’re not liable for any surcharges imposed by your Bank.
Are taxes or GST included in the price stated?
8% GST will apply (updated 1 Jan 2023). There will be no additional taxes.
Why was my payment declined?
Your payment could have been declined for several reasons. The most common reason might be that your payment details were entered incorrectly. Be sure to double check your payment details before submitting the order! If you are still experiencing payment problems, please contact your bank for more details.
Delivery & Assembly
How much are the delivery fees and installation fees?
At Oculus Collective, we provide free standard shipping (except for areas like Sentosa, Jurong Island). Free installation will be provided.
Do you deliver to all parts of Singapore?
We deliver to any street address in Singapore, excluding restricted areas like Pulau Ubin. If you’re unsure of whether we deliver to your area, do send an email to [email protected] to check with our team.
Do you deliver on weekends and any extra charges?
Yes we do deliver only on Saturdays, between 9:30am to 12:30pm or 1:30pm to 4:30pm depending on delivery areas. Do note that there is an extra charge of $5 for Saturday delivery.
Also a gentle reminder that some condominiums have strict delivery curfew (i.e. no delivery after 5pm or on weekend), so do check with your condo management before making arrangements. We seek your understanding that we will not be able to refund your weekend delivery fee for any failed delivery attempt should the management not allow us to proceed. Lastly, if you have any special requests, feel free to write in to [email protected] and we’ll see what we can do for you.
Do you ship internationally?
We would love too!, but not for now. Stay updated with our Instagram or Facebook to check when we’ll deliver to your country.
Exchange & Return
I received my order but I changed my mind and would like to return it.
If your item arrived damaged or you received the incorrect item, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement, proven that the mishap is caused by our internal controls (example: wrongly manufactured size, measurements which are out of standard tolerances, wrong finishes).
Please note that the final fabricated product will deviated from wall finishes by 5-10mm (tolerances) as this is due to wall finishes may not be vertically straight at site during measurement. Hence in Oculus measurements, we usually take in the smaller measurement.
I received my order and it's defective.
We’re so sorry the item did not reach you in good condition. We are happy to arrange for a replacement of parts (subjected to availability) or repair.
Simply request for a replacement of parts or repair by writing in to [email protected], with clear photos and description of the issue. Original proof of purchase will also need to be presented as part of warranty requirements. On certain occasions, we may need to send out our experienced technicians to assess the nature of the issue at a mutually convenient time. Standard replacement leadtime will apply.
I received my order but one/some of my items are missing.
We’re sorry your order is not completed. Simply write in to us at [email protected] with your order number and our team will be able to look into it and have the missing item redelivered at your earliest convenience.
I received the wrong item.
We’re really sorry for delivering the wrong item to you. Simply write in to us at [email protected] with your order number and our team will be able to look into it and arrange an exchange for you promptly. It’d be helpful if you can attach a photo of the packaging (reflecting the order number) to aid in our investigation process, in case the parcel got swapped accidentally during the delivering process.
Warranty, Service and Payment clause
In an event if there’s a dispute arising, the matter should be resolved:
- By negotiation privately to reach an amicable settlement. Oculus Collective will commit to resolve any reasonable request(s) under our scope of works to our best ability with our available resources.
- Should an amicable settlement cannot be reached, either party may decide to proceed to take legal action under the Laws of Singapore.
- However both parties are not allowed to commit acts of libel and slander, along with other malicious falsehoods by the use of social media.
- Oculus Collective will collect data including images and videos of installations for work verification, warranty & marketing purposes.
- Clients can choose to opt out of marketing by contacting us at [email protected]. We respect client’s request for privacy.
- If projects are used in marketing, all non-essential private information is removed.
Waiver of Claims and Compensation Provision
- Waiver of Claims: Customer acknowledges and agrees that once payment is made for the invoice, they hereby waive, release, and discharge D’Oculus Pte Ltd and its officers, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, liabilities, and causes of action of any kind, whether in law or in equity, whether known or unknown, arising out of or related to the products or services provided by the Company under this invoice.
- No Compensation: Customer further acknowledges and agrees that by paying for this invoice, they expressly waive any right to seek or recover any compensation, damages, costs, or expenses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, attorney’s fees, or any other costs related to any claims or disputes arising from the products or services provided by the Company.
- Binding Agreement: This provision shall be a legally binding part of the contract between the Customer and the Company, and the waiver of claims and compensation shall be effective upon payment of the invoice. This provision shall survive the termination or expiration of the contract.
- Severability: If any part of this provision is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Limitations & Exclusions
- Damage caused by overloading, unreasonable or incorrect use, normal wear and tear, failure to provide proper care and maintenance or accidents; including but not limited to burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scruffs, watermarks, indentations, pet damage, chipping of paint or timber finishes and staining.
- Damages caused by using detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents. All treatments, cleaners or conditioners shall be tested on an inconspicuous spot on the furniture prior to usage in order to ensure that there are no adverse chemical reactions.
- Markings from stacking, moulding due to bad air ventilation and routine wear of parts such as feet, glides, castors, stoppers, and any other wearing parts.
- Product modifications not authorized by Oculus Collective.
- Product used out of scope of intended usage e.g. indoor furniture used for outdoors.
- Product assembled wrongly (if customer did not opt for Oculus Collective’s delivery/assembly service).
- When Oculus is engaged for the steel reinforcements/subframes, we are only responsible for the reinforcements/subframes. However, other finishes is under the responsibility of the Owner or the Respective Interior Designer(s).
- Leather, marble and wood (if applicable) are products of nature. Each piece has unique markings and a character of its own due to variance in shade and grain patterns (texture). Natural markings such as scars, wrinkles, grain variation, color etc. will be considered normal characteristics and shall not be construed as defects. Any minor on-site touchups (eg. silicon touchups/manual paint touchups) on the surface of our products. Kindly allow us to use your premise for any after-sales issues (eg. touchups as mentioned).
- Discounted products sold as display units on as-is basis at time of purchase
In the event that a product is assessed to be defective due to any of the exclusions above, any such repair or replacement cost shall be borne by the customer. Please note that scratches due to delivery or usage does not warrant full rejection. Oculus provides options for paint touch-up with a small fee, to find you the closest matching colour possible in the market. Customers shall have no rights to impose any liquidation damages to Oculus Collective if in an event of failed delivery or any unforeseen delays. For oversized items that required hand-carry by workers at installation site that is appointed directly by Oculus Collective, $300 surcharge is required for labour. For Owner appointed workers (which is strongly not recommended); Oculus Collective will not be responsible or liable to any damages to the glassdoors during hand-carry.
Non-Indemnities: Oculus Collective shall not be responsible for the losses which the other party (customer) suffers be it tangible or intangible circumstances. Eg. shipment delay due to shipping port congestion, glass breakage due to port mishandling/delivery or custom clearance delays; all due to the pandemic. This also includes personal or religion beliefs eg. Fengshui dates, etc.
Inherent risk of installation: Installation which occurs on existing furniture will carry risk of damaging the surfaces during the drill securing process. In an event of damage, oculus will repair the area with paint and putty. Any specialize repair which is carried out by other companies will be borne by the Owners.
The Waiver of Liability: Oculus Collective is not liable for any types of injuries sustained from proper or improper usage of our products. The other party (customer) are deemed to understand the inherent risk associated with the product before engaging Oculus Collective.
Oculus will not in responsible for any tangible or intangible loses suffered due to completion of works.
*All the above are applicable to Oculus Collective Ultra Slim Series Glassdoors Collection.
Non-Indemnities: Oculus Collective shall not be responsible for the losses which the other party (customer) suffers be it tangible or intangible circumstances before installation. Eg. shipment delay due to shipping port congestion, glass breakage due to port handling/delivery or custom clearance delays; all due to the COVID-19 pandemic, natural disasters and/or military exercises.