Sales Associate (Full Time)
We are looking for a fun, motivated, and driven team player to join our Sales team, a part of the overall Oculus Collective offline/online brand experience. You should be someone who understands the brand and embodies our values.
Prior experience of 1-2 years in customer service and sales roles are highly preferred, and affinity with the brand and passion for service is necessary.
As our Sales Associate, you will provide product and services information, price quotations, attend showroom appointments and scheduling of site arrangements. You must be able to resolve any emerging issues that our valued customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills & Requirements
- Customer oriented with the ability to adapt/respond to various audiences
- Honest, hardworking, responsible, proactive and a strong team player
- Positive energy and approachable, with a willingness to learn
- Great understanding of the brand aesthetics, values and technical aspects of our products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
To apply, please submit your CV and expected salary to [email protected]
*Fresh grads are welcome to apply